‘I Care’ Tupperware
How to clean and store?
1. Wash and rinse Tupperware products with liquid soap and lukewarm water.
2. Store without seals to keep them fresh.
Caution: Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
3. Make sure you do not use the steel scrubber while cleaning.
How to handle hot food or beverage?
1. Make sure the beverage is at room temperature before handling or applying the seal.
2. Always, cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the container.
3. Tupperware containers can withstand temperatures up to 80 degrees.
How to clean the tight seals?
Just place the seal in warm water for a few minutes. Dry thoroughly, and then apply to
How to remove stains?
Use baking soda paste. It’s ideal for reducing stains and stickiness left from the oil.
How to prevent cuts and scratches?
Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
How to remove unpleasant odours?
A piece of charcoal or a moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge, before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly, should get rid of unpleasant odours.
How to store liquids?
Only products with Classic Round Seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. But other containers with any other type of seal should always be placed in an upright position.
Caring for your Inspire Series Cookware
- Preheat cookware with
littleoil on low to medium heat for 1-2 minutes before adding food.
- Always cook on low heat
- Let the Inspire Cookware cool before cleaning to avoid splatters
- Wash the Inspire Cookware with a mild detergent
- If food is stuck on the insides, soak the cookware in hot water and detergent solution.
- Rinse the Inspire in vinegar and water solution to remove any black marks from the cookware
- Use a soft sponge to clean the cookware to keep the shine intact.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly after each use with salty water.
- Do not leave an empty Inspire Cookware on a hot burner
- Do not use it in the microwave oven
- Do not place the handles directly over heat
- Do not allow flames from gas stove to extend up the sides of your Inspire Cookware
- Do not use steel wool and other abrasive cleaners
- Do not stack any other cookware over the Inspire series to avoid scratches