Authentic Tupperware products are now available across all major platforms. You can either reach out to our Direct Sellers, exclusive brand stores, Homeshops, our webstore & across all leading market places.
Buy Tupperware® Products FAQs
- 1. How can I buy Tupperware products?
- 2. Where do I find the latest Tupperware products & offers?
Visit a nearby Tupperware store or check out our exclusive Tupperware Web Store. Check out our latest catalogue and monthly promotions. You can also get yourself a personalized shopping assistant.
- 3. Do all Tupperware products come with warranty?
Most Tupperware products are guaranteed to perform for the lifetime of the product under normal domestic use. The only products not covered by the lifetime guarantee are those few items that come under the Quality Guarantee with the “Q” symbol. Our products are guaranteed against chipping, cracking, or breaking under normal non-commercial use. To know more about Lifetime Guarantee, <click here>.
- 4. How do I register my Tupperware product for warranty?
Find the QR code label on your new Tupperware. Scan the label to visit the warranty registration website. Register your product for warranty and read the warranty policy. You will receive an email with details of successful warranty registration and features and correct usage of the product along with product demos, guides, recipes based on the product purchased.
Tupperware® Products Usage FAQs
- 1. How to look after Tupperware products?
Tupperware products ensure high quality. They are safe, non-toxic & durable. Tupperware Brand products are designed to last a lifetime with minimal care. Follow these simple steps to care for your Tupperware products:
1. Wash and rinse Tupperware products with liquid soap and lukewarm water.
2. Store without seals to keep them fresh.
Caution: Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap.
3. Make sure you do not use the steel scrubber while cleaning.
- 2. How to handle hot food and beverages in Tupperware Products?
1. Make sure the beverage is at room temperature before handling or applying the seal.
2. Always, cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the container.
3. Tupperware containers can withstand temperatures up to 80 degrees.
- 3. Are Tupperware products microwave-friendly?
Unless stated, Tupperware products are not guaranteed for use in microwave ovens. Food, particularly those high with fat or sugar content, becomes very hot and could cause the product to warp or melt. Products like Crystal Wave and Rock ‘n’ Serve can be used for reheating in the microwave.
- 4. How to clean the tight seals?
Just place the seal in warm water for a few minutes. Dry thoroughly, and then apply to the container while still warm.
- 5. How to get rid of the stains & smells on my Tupperware products?
When your regular dish soap or liquid doesn’t help, try using baking soda paste. It’s ideal for reducing stains and stickiness left from the oil. To get rid of unpleasant odors, take a piece of charcoal or a moist newspaper, stuff it into the container and leave it sealed for 12 hours in the fridge, before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly.
- 6. How to protect Tupperware products from cuts and scratches?
Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
- 7. How to store liquids?
Only products with Classic Round Seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. But other containers with any other type of seal should always be placed in an upright position.